We have the amazing opportunity to impact our community by supporting the Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center’s annual fundraiser “Walk for Life”. There are three easy ways to get involved.
PLEDGE CARDS – Get friends, family, co-works to make a pledge.
WALK WITH US – Join OVATION CHURCH on March 27th at 9:00am (2 mile walk)
GIVE, GIVE BIG – Make a donation in your name or in support of our Pastor Jesse Shook.
When: Saturday, March 27, 2010
Where: Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center, 250 N.W. Tarrant Ave. Suite J, 76028
Time: 9:00 a.m.
(Walk Registration begins at 9:00 * Walk begins at 9:30)
(They are asking that all walkers pre-register, in order to help them plan effectively for the number of walkers they expect at each site.)
Click Here to Pre-Register >
(Make sure you enter OVATION CHURCH in the Church or Group field)
About the Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center
The Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center was established in October, 1986. Founded by people who wish to seek to educate the public on the choices available to a woman who finds herself in a crisis pregnancy situation. We are a non-profit, tax-exempt organization. We have eight staff members and more than 60 volunteers and we rely completely on donations for support.
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE:
- Pregnancy tests, performed at the center
- Limited Sonograms
- Educational information regarding adoption, parenting and pregnancy termination,
- Lay Counseling, as needed
- Classes: Parenting, Prenatal, Car Seat and Pre-marital
- Medical, financial, and legal referrals
- Assistance with adoption agency and maternity home placement
- Maternity & infant clothing, infant care items, and infant equipment as available through our HOPE program
- Information & educational presentations to your church, school, club or organization
- Spiritual encouragement
- Post-abortion syndrome (PAS) Recovery Groups for women and men
- Fatherhood 24/7 and Dr. Dad Programs
- Sexual Integrity and Sexual Healing Groups